The 25th Rosendale International Pickle Festival
Sunday, October 16, 2022
- $100, Spaces are 10′ wide x 8′ deep
- $50 cleaning deposit (refundable at checkout the day of the festival)
- Optional: 8 foot Table rentals are $15 each (or bring your own)
- Optional: Electrical outlets are $15 each NOTE: Maximum wattage not to exceed 1600 watts per outlet. Any other needs must be pre-arranged.
- Vendor fees are non-refundable
After filling out the online application form:
- promptly mail your payment
- along with a signed copy of the PickleFest AFFIRMATION AND LIABILITY RELEASE.
- Include payment for the space(s)
- + required $50 refundable cleaning deposit
- + table rental
- + electrical outlet
Vendor fees are non-refundable.
NEW RULES: ALL VENDORS ARE REQUIRED TO PAY A $50 REFUNDABLE CLEANING DEPOSIT. IT IS RETURNED AT 5 PM ON THE DAY OF THE FESTIVAL AT CHECKOUT.
Please make check payable to Rosendale Pickle Festival
Mail your check to:
Rosendale Pickle Festival
PO Box 533
Rosendale, NY 12472
We are on a first come – first serve basis
Vendors are confirmed as soon as payment is in receipt. We accept the first 100 vendors. We reserve the right to refuse vendors. Vendor fees are non-refundable.
- Check-in time is 7:30 am.
- Set-up time must be completed by 9:00 am.
- Late arrivals (after 9 am) will be denied entry.
- Do not pack up and leave before 5 pm.
- At 5 pm checkout collect your $50 cleaning deposit refund
- All vendor vehicles, except self-contained food units, must move to general parking immediately after unloading.
- All vendors are responsible to REMOVE their garbage to dumpster or forfeit clean-up deposit.
TO ALL VENDORS PREPARING FOOD ON SITE: Please contact the Ulster County Board of Health to make sure you’re compliant with or without a temporary permit. They have refused some vendors on the morning-of during their inspection. Permits are required by vendors who prepare food on-sight. If you are selling food and not sure if you need a permit, CALL THE ULSTER COUNTY BOARD OF HEALTH!
ULSTER COUNTY BOARD OF HEALTH (845-340-3150)
Ulster County Permits, Forms & Applications Website Link:
FOOD VENDORS who prepare food on-site:
NYS Fire Safety Code stating that all open flames must be 20 ft from main tents. We place food vendors, in a circular formation, behind the main tent. You will be able to bring your own pop-up tents for serving in the Safety Zone, but NO Open Flame / Sterno allowed inside the main tents.
- BRING YOUR OWN POPUP TENT OR SELF-CONTAINED FOOD TRUCK
- CLEANING DEPOSIT: You must pay a $50 clean-up deposit at registration
- HEALTH PERMIT: You must obtain an Ulster County Health Permit and apply two weeks prior. Temporary Health permits are issued by the Board of Health after inspection on the morning of the festival. Make sure you apply for the Ulster County Health Permit!
- INSURANCE: You must provide 2 separate Certificates of Liability Insurance, $100,000 per occurrence/$300,000 aggregate for bodily injury and property damage.
- (#1 Naming as Additional Insured) Rosendale Pickle Festival, Inc. PO Box 533, Rosendale, NY 12472 as the Festival Operator.
- (#2 Naming as Additional Insured) The Town of Rosendale, 1915 Lucas Avenue, Cottekill, NY, 12419 as Park Owner.
- Send copies of your Certificates of Liability in with your payment.
The 2022 Pickle Festival is not publishing a booklet this year and not accepting ads.