The 26th Rosendale International Pickle Festival
We are not accepting applications from new vendors until April 5.
New Vendors, to get on our contact list, please email RosendalePickleFest@gmail.com
- $125 for each 10×10 Space (bring your own pop-up tent)
- $50 Cleaning Deposit (fully refundable)
- $15 for each 110v electrical outlet
- $25 for 220v electric
- $20 per night for Overnight Camping
SAVE THE DATE
Sunday, October 15, 2023
WE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION:
Ulster County Fairgrounds
249 Libertyville Rd, New Paltz, NY 12561
- We no longer rent tables. Every one must bring their own table, chairs and 10×10 pop-up tent for their vendor space.
- There are 2 shelters and an open field. We no longer use the big-top tents. All vendors should bring their own 10 x10 pop-up tent regardless of where you are placed. They are allowed inside the shelters.
- There’s no guarantee on rain or cold, so dress accordingly.
- No pets allowed
- No generators allowed (for vendors or campers)
- Overnight camping is allowed at the Ulster County Fairgrounds at $20 per night. No generators allowed.
- Do not ask for a specific location, vendors are placed at the discretion of the PickleFest planning committee.
- Pickle Vendors are located in our new “Pickle Village.” It is an open area, please bring your own pop-up tents!